Sunday 20 March 2011

Mas El Musica - Cypher

Yo yo yo...

Rashid Kay

The ice is melted never broken like virginity/
When Rash is in the vicinity/
On some Pyramid Skeem bullshit to infinity/
Miss Concept said CYPHA so I holla'd/
Rappers is played out like Black and White, now they think I'm Coloured/
Can't see headz no more, MIA, all gone pop/
The only time I'm under pressure is when your girl's on top/

PYRAMID SKEEM!


Anele Malahla

Call me Osama/ coz I brought down the twin towerz/ I got two skills/ than Miss-Concept Too'Ill/

Dimepiece Miss-behaved Too'quilla

Its dat Nun with tourrette syndrome how da Pope love my nonsense! hehehe! Run on it Your Highness!

Charleen Miss-concept Too'Ill

Hand me the mic lemme show you how its done/
dropping a hot 6 inspiring the dope to rhyme and the wack to run/
No kats going back and forth on this shit, so drop the YO YO/
Got sick rhymes under my belt, something like Gonnarhea, a low blow/
Too sick when step in/
Always fresh while the rest are expiring/
Sell-by date reached, watch em all hit the dust bin

CHE'MISS'3

*cough* haven't done this in a while

Milton Kula

lets bust/ like my girls b-cups/ rock raps that ensnare mind sets/ real wit spit that puts skills 2 da test

Dimepiece Miss-behaved Too'quilla

Jason Statsham fully load with charge/with latex on nicki dis b a federal manuge(minaj)/we go large/ with versace onda butt NO FUSS/ u dnt wana touch u will get stars/luk at redneck and u blush/pick heart in Mars/yeast infection we rise the bar/prison break with hydrogen peroxide

CHE'MISS'3

Milton Kula

gat real shit like a grade authentified turds/ mega's a trip went it cums 2 words/ u cud say my middle finger goes in deeper/ a pain 2da cure like I just reversed mothippa/ mind sicker than sterfontein block f/ fuck that sicker than cartman single handedly gangraping the chef/ mega still da tightest thing since a 18 yr old boy first night in prison/ now invision/ c far yaself wat words can do/ and with that 2 da six bids u/ a loche ness ado

Thabang Moche

Psssh mY name aint B rabbit/but got bad habits like drinking expired tablets. misbehaved unlike missDIMEPIECE/COncepts to ill bout to get D'ceased/ so please/i rap with ease.

Hope Q Illmatic

Rocking my skinny guess jeans/dopper than a crack fien/renalert smashing through the sex scheme/about 2 gas mc's up like a bottle of pepsi/my body and I just wrap gen's/im like the bigbang theory most cats will never catch me

Charleen Miss-concept Too'Ill

Welcome to CLASS-SICK, you're bout to be taught a lesson/
Your name ain't B/
It's missing an ITCH since you're scratching on the wrong surface/
Nigga coming out of the closet claiming to be MISS-BEHAVED/
CHE'MISS'3 bout to murder this BITCH and ensure every memory of him is erased/
I quote, You take tablets to be sick with it/
They vote, Dime and i are evidently born with it/
Like twins in clinics, we're just TOO'SICK

Rashid Kay

That's how a nigga becomes History in a Chemistry class/
Annihilate his faggotry ass/
I just became an eye witness 3rd degree homicide/
Wanna-be MC with a phoney rhyme/
I don't kick a man when he's already down/
It's force of gravity pullin my weight to the ground/

PYRAMID SKEEM!

Thabang Moche

As far as pussy i like to have it! Don't bitch bout it/ but if u want beef i can serve it/cut u down to size coz my tongue slices lyk a minolta blade/ U bitch made/so into black you'll fade/skills get displayed when u get served/ bout to get wat u deserved/coz my style reserved/lyk 50 year old whiskey/ who is he/no Tom,Dick or Harry. Jack!! tought i was wack? Think again.

Charleen Miss-concept Too'Ill

Like shedding blood after 28 days, you're wack. PERIOD!/
Plain lines like you own an air traveling company/
As far as pussy, look in a mirror, i'm certain you'll see it/
Nobody thinks you're wack, we all know it/
Proof that he's gay: he put his DICK between Tom and Harry/
Putting Diepkloof to shame tryna go against me/
Only time you'd get that right is if cloned MC/
This is CHE'MISS'3 bitch/
Don't mess with me especially when i'm rolling with the PYRAMID SKEEM

Thabang Moche

Pyramid skeem/every con-artist's dream/dude u fake/ like an indian eating a pork steak/make u run faster than u can say ramadan/ ama slaughter this fagget/wit his fraudulent tactics/try to battle me what are u on ecstacy Pills/ uyaphapha son kini agaze baktshela ukuti speed kills.

Wandile Madoda Dlamini

To cut the stupidity I sever your head//
Putting an end to the wackness when I murder you dead//
WandIll's the alias jokes ask me for punchlines//
I kill these cats and I don't mind doing it 9 times//
I'm a contradiction cause this blunt is keeping me sharp//
I'm sick with the rap hence having these streets like a map//
These emcees ain't got bars like the most of Soweto//
Moved to the surburbs cause of haters in the ghetto//
My 16 like an nympho just got 2 have a fuck//
You pushing the latest whip am still flyer than you pushing my luck//
WANDILL

Charleen Miss-concept Too'Ill

We're bout to have a memorial service for this guy - he's dead and buried/
Even his wack verses translate to WORRIED/

Number one MASTURBATING CHAMPION - only time you're worthy of being called an MC/
Last chapter of your short life was written by me/
Not worth a second thought - so its posted as a free/

Like a chick on her last period day, this katz flow was too weak/
I'd battle him for 14 days just to prove he's too weak/
Battle him in CLOTHING STORES to prove his rhymes are PEP talk/
Make his head spin in circles within a square block/
Rewind the time and make his mother think twice bout his birth/
Abort waste thats not fit for this earth/
Cause of death she is/
Miss concept she kills/
Dangerously she lives/
Another victim he is

CHE'MISS'3

Thabang Moche

This bitch is getting cocky/i taught i was the one wit the dick between Tom and Harry/wat makes it scary/i feel bad 4 de guy u gonna marry!!! If think u defeating me tonite u actually dreaming.coz u so tiny i have to skwint my eyes to actually c u.

Milton Kula

weak flows and verses/ disses murders where's da fucking herses/ 2 ill goes quick and thabang cums 2 early/ periodic watch how this turned bloody/ 2 da 6 becomes a ring announcer/ a bad cheque just call me hip hop's bouncer/ beat it each other up I'll take out tha trash/ like bad skin I have a tendency 2 be rash/ so do it right or my left will connect/ dislocation of ur body from ur neck/ so like nascar keep that shit on track/

Thato Willy-Cashville Mabokela

Niggaz Claim they dropping Albums the Only thing you drop is Bars of Soap.

1 comment: