Monday 10 January 2011

Freestyle Frenzy [2011 Edition]

A compilation of 2010's freestyles... It's up to you to decide who's hot or not!

Phatmouse Da Grindsmith
My style free like the shit black people love/
I'm spike lee with amenhoteps evil glove/
Syllable placement leave ur style lookin ancient/
I was spittin way before Solomon was a mason/
What u facin is/ similar to lacin kid's/ crayonz with anthrax/
I paint verbally, killer in spandex/
My style timeless like ur wrist walkin thru Jsec at midnite/ on the mic i give light/
Make Osiris son (sun) look dumb, i'm that bright/ get it right/
like my ghost write in nike/ Biko on the Shid's status i write what i like/

Rashid Kay
River Nile freestyle flows upwards, pass the pyramids to the Meditarenean/
See? Zodiac had 12 suns and I'm the brightest shining Sagittarian/
Vegetarian dish green ozone friendly/
Starin at lesbians be the only time you see homos manly/
Fucked up like i was mentally conceived/
Knowlegde droppin till every province is convinced/
Rashid be the light giving sun among you/
Can't be crucified, executed, can't even be hung too/
Bullets in abundance so I practise Gun-Fu/
Diplomats and political correct officials frustrated/
Just be cause I said Caster is short for Castrated/

Mpho Ratshefola
Mphoza R the wierdest mc to grab the mic and murder it- I dipped my verses in bird blood and they floated higher than spaceships- Man I'm writing rhymes in bold letters hoping to get more emphasis- My girl hasn't given me any since i gave her my ABSA card with credit- I've been starved off sex so i'm looking for someone to beef with/ Crazy but sensible i'm always having fun when writing scripts/ Like Cage N Tame I'd rather be dead than be a rapper who raps about how great he is...

Wand-Ill Madoda Dlamini
Got flu as if being this sick was inadequate/
On point i am that accurate, i'm so great/
You know i am done when i say check-mate/
I live within logic with a world view that's gothic/
i got it like shit and the word grit/
I AM IT AND THAT'S IT/

Peketsi Mc Nay-Nay
Death by containment, preservation of the soul!
Locked up in the game i won't even get parole!
Go ahead and grip-blox! Aim at u with six-glocks!
U'll have to live life on hyperdermic needles to get shots!
I drain out yo lyrics and watch ur skill tupple flat!
U can't freestyle, u screwed off the top like bottle caps!
I'm everywhere at all times, G.P.S!
Ur time's up, Miss P Next!
I circumsize emcees with circuits under the current circumstances!
I juggle javelines and joust with lit lances!
U'd swear they were clean toilets cuz they aint got shit!
They off their aim that's why they can't make hits!
Transparent transmission, they can see me changing!
Transfiguring emcees, i leave rappers re-arranging!

Theo Conscious Singo
My flow is the mother tongue, punchlines are father time/
I'm just a lost child whom words fail to define/
I refine rusty minds with lines that I pronouns/
I show no remorse/
What makes u think u r qualified to speak on behalf of the greater source/
Prominent thoughts elegant scrolls dominant flows/
When i cypher even a beatbox and his voicebox file for divorce/
Exchange props before he loses his voice/
Live branch rappers hanging like willows/
Black out on similes, use nouns as blankets and verbs as pillows/
Spit so sickening/ Bless heads like christening/
Live u motionless like the statue of Nelson in sandton/
This is conscious-dynasty i'm the rhyme emperor/
I'm on point like the end of a sentence with no grammatical error/
Everytime i battle i add rappers to a death statistic/
They new to this, i've been ill since the dead sea was only sick/
I'm skilled in fact i'm an ill lyricist/
They dicks infact they sick with syphilis/
I push limits till they defy laws and push me back/
Choke ur extraterrestrial ass with an orion belt/
Wisdom with verbs magic with lyrics metaphors r fly like birds/
I battle with pictures and cause death worth a thousand words/

Stanley Bonus
I forge lyrics and force gimmicks to break down!
I'm the rhymesmith plannin and perpetrating yo take down!
I make movies and video clip wings on hell's angels!
Mechanical flow pushing buttons like touchin navals!
They call me dope cuz i attain access to yo brain thru the nasal!
Cavity search yo lyrics and leave u wired like cables!
These niggas are 808drums, i listen to'em jus for kicks [Nice]/
They call themselves dowgs, but i'm the one that got ticks [Nikes]/
They better keep quiet like a prison full of mutes/
While i'ma keep blowing like a room full of nukes/
Lyrics on point, Ford doesn't have as much Focus/
If u didn't know... This was... Bonus/


It's A Rap...

No comments:

Post a Comment